SHAF Arts Trail 2023
After a long break – lockdown, house moves – I’m delighted to confirm that I will be taking part in the South Hams Art Forum (SHAF) Arts Trail this year.
Make a note in your diary!
The Arts trail lasts for a fortnight: 14-29 October 2023.
Anne and I will be welcoming visitors to our new home on Thurlestone Mead at the following times.
- Sat/Sun 14/15 Oct: 11am-4pm
- Mon/Tue/Wed 16/17/18 Oct: by appointment
- Thursday 19 October: 1-4pm
- Fri/Sat/Sun 20/21/22 Oct: 11am-4pm
- Mon/Tue/Wed 23/24/25 Oct: by appointment
- Thursday 26 October: 1-4pm
- Fri/Sat/Sun 27/28/29 October: 11am-4pm
To book (for Mondays, Tuesday or Wednesday), please telephone/text Anne on 07721 695044 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A welcome awaits you
As ever, there will be tea/coffee and cake. Lots of cake!
And we will be delighted to show you our new ‘gallery’ with my original paintings to view.
Plus my new studio, where I’m currently working on four paintings.
Plus the usual affordable art items: giclée prints, mugs, place mats, coasters, cushions, fridge magnets, key rings,, purses, pill boxes – and my fine art greetings cards.
We can take cards, as well as cash …
Parking at Fields End
Our new home is at the very bottom of Thurlestone Mead – aptly named Fields End – and you need to park on our drive, rather than in the road or the turning circle (local rules apply!). There is room for 6 cars, so we don’t anticipate problems …
Let’s pray for fine weather?
Can’t make the SHAF Arts Trail dates?
SHAF Arts Trail dates don’t fit with your plans?
- To see which of my artworks are still available for sale, check out this page on my website.
- To see my artwork in person, please contact me to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Like to learn more about SHAF?
Visit their Facebook page.